* Had to re-deploy 2.0.0 tag because I’m a big dummy, but now includes additional revisions.
- Completely rewritten maintenance routines
- Added new object (DeployDatabaseMirroringNotification) to notify via email of any Database Mirroring state changes
- Updated 2000 version of BackupDB to support @copyOnly properly.
- Updated StandardGroupPermissions to now InlcludeSystem by default and grant reader access to master/msdb for Reader/PwrUser.
- Updated restore procedures to add @DeleteHistory support for KillProcesses and defaulted to 0.
- Updated DefaultTrace to support 2008 R2
- Fixed syntax in DefaultTrace, updated NativeRestoreDB to support restores with multiple file groups and added @Recovery option.
- Fixed issue with NativeRestoreDB with recent change for @SQL to MAX, blows up on sp_executeSQL, had to switch to NVARCHAR.
- Updated Reindex to properly use @IndexScanType and fixed rebuilding of partitions.